We combine Technology, BPR, Capacity building and Project management skills to support Government & Private organizations that are facing issues with existing processes, lack of capacity to implement a project and has desire to increase efficiency in delivering services to the citizens/end-users. Our strengths in this domain revolve around our understanding of business and in application of ICTs in bringing about reforms in people, process and technology aspects relating to the functioning of the businesses which will help to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness, economy and transparency in the delivery of public services.
Our Service Areas
- Strategy Development
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Technology Management
- Bid Process Management
- Capacity building & change management
- Project management
- Monitoring & evaluation
Preparing functional requirements specification for the proposed application system based upon the
- Study of existing business functions/processes, procedures, roles of various functional divisions of Organization.
- Existing pain points analysis and needs assessment.
- Reviewing the existing IT infrastructure to identify the technical loopholes in the current system.
Assessment and evaluation of comparative cost-benefit analysis of COTS (Commercially off the Shelf Software) with Custom made solution for the organization
RFP Preparation, Bid management support
- Formulating Payment Terms and Penalties
- Designing Service Level Agreements
- Designing Bid Process Requirements
- Designing Bid Formats
- Formulating General Conditions of Contract
- Functional Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Inviting the prospective bidders to participate in the bid process
- Conducting and co-coordinating the pre-bid meeting
- Providing assistance to bidders' queries
- Evaluation of vendors
Project management support during project implementation phase which would include but not limited to the following–
- Periodical Assessment of implementation work progress
- Evaluation of deliverables by System Integrators/Software Vendors
- System Integrators/Software Vendors service level Agreement(SLA) Monitoring